One Stroke (Advanced Nail art) training course Cardiff +kit
Advanced Free Hand nail art Diploma Course Duration - 10am to 4 pm
Our accredited nail art courses are the most comprehensive giving you the opportunity to learn several nail art techniques in one simple course.
Our advanced Nail Art courses are designed for students who have completed a recognised intermediate nail art qualification and are looking to extend their qualifications and skills.
You will focus on the most popular technique in advanced nail art the one stroke technique .
One Stroke Nail Art technique will teach you how to create:
5 petaled flowers, leaves, butterflies, pansies, lilies and bows using arrange of colours.
Previous intermediate free hand nail art is required before you enroll on this course.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT)
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.