Eyelash & Brows tinting Training Course Cardiff+ kit (10AM TO 4PM)
Lash & Brow tinting and shaping
Our Lash and Brow Treatment course will provide you with the professional skills needed to enhance your clients' eye area. You will learn how to shape the brows with tweezers to accentuate your clients' features and how to safely tint eyelashes and eyebrows for a natural, make-up free look. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range Once you successfully complete the lash and brow course you will receive our diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
No previous training or experience is required to enroll on the Lash & Brow Treatment Course. You (or your model if you are required to bring one) must have completed a patch test 72 hours before attending the course.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.
Kit list may differ by brand, colour, packages however the quality is never compromised.