Pregnancy Massage Training Course Cardiff (10AM TO 4.30PM)
This course is designed for people who already hold a valid full Body Massage certificate. Over 16 years of age.
From the Pregnancy Massage Course, students will gain an understanding of the anatomical and emotional changes the mother-to-be will undergo during her pregnancy, which will help in deciding which techniques are best for the individual. Also discussed, are the benefits of pregnancy massage in comparison to medication.
This includes information on the different types of massages that can be performed on a pregnant woman, how to do them, and the advantages of each technique.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT) and IPHM
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.