Eyebrows Microbladining Training Course Cardiff (10AM TO 4.30PM)
- Duration: 2 days
- Entry level: None-Over 18+
- Model required: yes
- The growing demand for great looking brows means that there is a vast, almost never-ending, number of potential customers. Once qualified treatments by accredited and insured technicians are charged at between £300 and £1000, depending upon the microblading technicians’ reputation and location. It is a competitive market and you need to be the best at what you do – especially if you want to drive repeat business and referrals – and that is where we can help. Advanced Aesthetics trainers are experts in delivering Microblading courses and support with post-training.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT) and IPHM
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.