Thai Herbal Compress Massage Training Course Cardiff (10AM TO 4.30PM)
This course is designed for people who already hold a valid full Body Massage certificate. Over 16 years of age.
Thai Herbal Compress Massage combines the healing effects of traditional Eastern massage techniques with heated herbal compresses Containing a blend of over 14 aromatic and therapeutic traditional Thai herbs to simultaneously achieve a relaxing and invigorating effect on the mind and body. The treatment purifies, relaxes, warms, relieves aches and pains and improves the skin condition whilst stimulating the senses. Hot compresses can be used to address chronic problems, such as back pain and stiff muscles by working along ‘sen’ lines in gentle rolling movements.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT) and IPHM
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.