Fiberglass Training Course Cardiff + kit
Our fiberglass nail course will provide you with all the theory and practical training required to offer nail treatments to your clients with a qualification to match which is suitable for both beginners or for existing nail technicians simply just wanting to update their skills and knowledge.
The course will cover everything from the basic natural silk overlay and nail repair, tip application and blending, fiberglass and silk application, maintenance and removals.
Previous Manicure and Spa Manicure training (or Manicure and Pedicure equivalent) is required before you enroll on this course.
Students are expected to work on each other, for this reason it is a pre-requisite that all students REMOVE any nail extensions/gel polish for practice during the course. All students will receive a workbook to reinforce learning, along with products to use for the duration of the course.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT)
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.