Manicure Training Course Cardiff + kit
During this introductory nail course you will learn two popular salon treatments and attain a manicure and French manicure certification. These basic hand treatments are suitable to perform either in a salon or as a mobile technician.
A skilled educator will take you through the principle techniques of manicure and French manicure, to include both demonstration and practical time. Nail polish application is covered during this course. Health and safety, anatomy and physiology and contraindications will also be covered.
At the end of this course you will be able to complete a manicure and French manicure treatment.
No previous qualification. Students must be over 16+
Students are expected to work on each other, for this reason it is a pre-requisite that all students REMOVE any nail extensions/gel polish for practice during the course. All students will receive a workbook to reinforce learning, along with products to use for the duration of the course.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT)
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.