Accredited online Fat Cavitation and RF training course ref#599
This course is designed for people who already hold a valid certificate Level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy or a Medical Profession. Over 18 years of age.
Ultrasound cavitation is often billed as a liposuction alternative. It’s another type of noninvasive body contouring method to reduce the appearance of fat on the body. In this method, ultrasonic waves transform your fat cells into fatty acids. Your body can then dispose of those fatty acids they won’t stick around as fat cells do.
However, ultrasound cavitation isn’t technically a “fat loss” procedure. Liposuction targets fat more specifically. With ultrasound fat cavitation, you’ll instead measure your success by how many inches you lose after treatment.
Our courses will cover
- Health and Safety Information
- Salon Hygiene
- Preparation of the Treatment Room
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Client Management
- Maintenance Procedure
- Aftercare Guidance
Client Consultation Form Template Included!
On successful completion of your course you will receive your, Internationally Recognised Diploma.And are fully insurable allowing you to gain insurance and use therapy with the general public and charge.
- How do you complete this online course?
- When you make a payment please give us the detail of Student Full name, Date of birth, Address, Email address and contact number.
- IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course link to access to our training portal where you will find your course training manuals, demonstration videos& assessment details. You need to create your own password and please keep information safe to log into site and access your course.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam and you will need to have models (family and friends) lined up to perform the practical work on.(Student must provide your own kit for your practical work)
- To PASS this course you will need to score 70%+ on your theory exam & submit photographic evidence including before & after pictures of your work
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will then be emailed to you.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
- On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
- Diploma in Fat Cavitation & RF
- The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.(UK only)
- Once login details have been provided then you agree to our no refund policy. We will not accept any cancellation request.
- If you have any questions.Please contact us and we'll get back to you within 24 hrs.